返回列表 回復 發帖

來自 Amazon 的悲劇∼

沒啦!只是碰巧CP是小弟的名~0412是小弟的生日~好奇問一下啦!小氣鬼~
tigerpink 發表於 2013-6-4 18:57
chen 發表於 2013-6-4 19:04
cp0412 發表於 2013-6-4 20:48

From: SureFire [mailto:noreply@surefire.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 10:36 AM
To: international
Subject: cp0412 Chen of Taiwan, Bezel broken E1L needs RMA

E-mail:cp0412@xxxxxxxx.com.tw
Telephone:(886) 0x2-xxx-xxxx
Street1:4F., No.25,
Region:Taiwan
City:Taipei
Country:Taiwan
Zip/Postal Code:104

Comments

I live in Taiwan,and I love Surefire.So I bought two E1L from Amazon. But one of them has a problem which the glass of led head is broken.However the E1L is new.

Can I mail the broken led head to Surefire to fix it ? And how much will you charge ? Should I show the photo of the broken led head?

Please tell me what to do,Thank you very much.
Thank you again
上面是surefire 的回信(終於)
ECT6066-2 (1).JPG surefire 的零件到貨了,但是我要的子墊片卻沒來,

請問有誰知道左上角是什麼??

59# cp0412

如果是黑色的鋁環帶有外螺牙的話,應該是燈頭前段固定玻璃片和透鏡的壓環。
返回列表 回復 發帖