真的見鬼...
好好奇.surefire對這事是如何回應的?

surefire的燈泡要燒都不會先通知的.所以算正常.
倒是前輩最近燒很大...都進surefire.
這是不是暗示買surefire可能也要看八字...
主旨: RE: cp0412 Chen of Taiwan, Bezel broken E1L RMA 68819 issued

內容:

Dear cp0412,
Thank you so much for the email and the information.  RMA 68819  has been issued for the return of your item.  Please include this RMA, Return Manufactures Authorization # on the outside of the box so the item is delivered to the correct department.  Also it is best to use a shipping method that will provide you with a tracking number just in-case the item is lost and is not delivered to us.
Kind regards,

SureFire LLC
International Department
Fountain Valley Ca, 92708  USA
Email: International@SureFire.com
Tel: 714-545-9444  Fax: 714-545-9537

Illumination tools and accessories designed to meet the demanding needs of high-risk professionals. Tested and relied upon in the world's harshest conditions.

Go with the proven performer. Go SureFire.

This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information belonging to SureFire, LLC and is intended only for the use of the addressee. No addressee should forward, print, copy, or otherwise reproduce this message in a manner that would allow it to be viewed by an individual not originally listed as an addressee. Each addressee is responsible for ensuring that the usage of any information contained in or attached to this message complies with all applicable U.S. and foreign export control regulations. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the message. SureFire is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.

----------------------------------以下是在surefire填寫的內容(第一封)-----------------------------

Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 10:36 AM
To: international
Subject: cp0412 Chen of Taiwan, Bezel broken E1L needs RMA

International Inquiries
GENERAL INFORMATION

First Name:cp0412
Last Name:Chen
E-mail:cp0412@xxxxxxxx.com.tw
Telephone:(886) 0x2-xxx-xxxx
Street1:4F., No.25,
Region:Taiwan
City:Taipei
Zip/Postal Code:104

Comments

I live in Taiwan,and I love Surefire.So I bought two E1L from Amazon. But one of them has a problem which the glass of led head is broken.However the E1L is new.

Can I mail the broken led head to Surefire to fix it ? And how much will you charge ? Should I show the photo of the broken led head?

Please tell me what to do,Thank you very much.
Thank you again
上面是surefire 的回信(終於)
ECT6066-2 (1).JPG surefire 的零件到貨了,但是我要的子墊片卻沒來,

請問有誰知道左上角是什麼??

59# cp0412

如果是黑色的鋁環帶有外螺牙的話,應該是燈頭前段固定玻璃片和透鏡的壓環。
返回列表 回復 發帖