LensLight Mini TAD Edition TiElite focus, American craftsmanship

$325.00T00470
[url=]Variation[/url]     

Bead BlastBead Blast

Add to bag

Details
Specs
Reviews and Press

Optimized for everyday carry (EDC), the LensLight Mini Ti is simple to operate, small and lightweight, and at 300 Lumens and 7200 Lux on a single CR123 battery, incredibly bright. It utilizes LensLight¡¦s patented aspherical lens system, providing perfect focus whether you are flooding a nearby object a few feet away or creating a concentrated spot beam hundreds of yards away. The LensLight Mini TAD Edition Ti is available for the first time in a Bead Blasted finish and comes with a strike bezel.

Features:
Tough as nails: The high impact hardened glass lens protects the LED from the toughest of conditions.
Simple to use: The McClicky activation switch enables easy use and operation of the flashlight. Simply press down once for the low setting (5 lumens), again for the high setting (300 lumens) or all the way down for constant-on.
Maximum protection: Six strategically placed premium grade O-rings seal and protect the light internals from dust and moisture, ensuring the light is always performing at its maximum efficiency.
Ideal for EDC: The LensLight Mini TAD Edition Ti is made of DFARS certified, aerospace grade 6AL4V Titanium and measures 3.85 inches long, weighs 3.4 ounces and emits warm light at 6700 Lux.
Efficient design: The microprocessor maximizes light output, resulting in a consistent level of light output throughout the battery¡¦s life.

LensLight has honed its focusing expertise over decades perfecting the lighting on movie and television sets, where consistent focus and lux are tantamount to getting the shot. They applied this technical expertise to develop the world¡¦s first focusable LED flashlight.
¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ rockhong01 ©ó 2013-1-5 22:23 ½s¿è

³oÀ³¸Ó¬OTAD Gear©e°ULenslight¡A
©Î¬O»PLenslight¦X§@¡A
¥ÑLenslight»s§@ªº¤â¹qµ©¡A
¤]¥i¥H²³æªº»¡¡A
´N¬O¦b­ì¥»Lenslight»s§@ªºTi Mini¤W¡A
¨è¤WTAD Gearªº¼tÀ²¡C
Lenslightªº¹qµ©¬Û·í­@¾Þ¡A
¬O¤@¤ä¥i¾aªº¤â¹qµ©¡A
¦ý»ù®æ¤]¤£¤Ó¿Ë¥Á¡A
¥¿¦pª©¥D©Ò´£¨Ñªº¸ê®Æ¡A
³o¤äTAD Ti BBª©¡A
¥i¬O­n»ù325¶ô¬üª÷¡A
¬Û·í©ó10­Ó¤pªB¤Í¡K
¤j­P¤Wªº¼Æ¾Ú¬O¡A
¨Ï¥ÎCR123A¹q¦À¤@Áû¡A
¿é¥X2¬q«G«×¡A
§C«G5¬y©ú¡A
°ª«G300¬y©ú¡A
¥~´ß¬°Üg¦Xª÷¼Q¬â³B²z¡C
¦³¾Þ§@¹L, ÁÙ¤£¿ù¥Î, ¥i¥H½Õ¾ã»EµJ, ¹BÂà·Æ¶¶, »E¥úªx¥ú³£ OK !

°ß¤@¤@ÂI, ­Ó¤HµLªk±µ¨üªº¬O : µLªk¨Ï¥Î16340¥R¹q¦¡¾Y¹q¦À !!
¤p§Ì¬O³ßÅw®³¿O¤õ¿N¤M¤lªºµN¤b°Õ !
¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ juplin ©ó 2013-1-6 02:04 ½s¿è

¨º­Ó§ðÀ»ÀY¤Ó¦y¾U¤F¡A»P©Ò±j½Õªº EDC ¨«¦V«Ü¤£·f½Õ¡A¥H­I§¨´¡¦b¤f³U©Î¿Ç³UÄâ±a®É·|¾á¤ß³Q¨ë¶Ë.
§À«ö´N­n¬Ý­Ó¤H³ß¦n¤F¡A§Ú¿ïEDC¬Oµ´¹ï¤£¶R¤£¯à­Ë¥ßªº¤p«¬¤â¹qµ©¡C
¥t¥~¬OEDC¤â¹qµ©©~µM¨S¦³0.5¬y©ú¥H¤Uªº·L«GÀÉ¡A³o¬Oµ´¹ï­n¥´ºjªº¡C

ÁÙ¦³´N¬OÅܵJ¦¨ªx¥úªº¥ú´³«ÜÁà¡A³oºØ¥ú´³®³¨Ó·í®ÑÄyªº¾\Ū¥ú·½«Ü¶Ë²´¡AµLªk»P±`¨£¥Y³zÃèÅܵJ¤â¹qµ©ªºªx¥ú§¡¤Ã¥ú´³¬Û¤ñ.
http://www.candlepowerforums.com ... -shots-R2-amp-K2-gt
´N¤p§Ìªº¤F¸Ñ¡A²Ä¤@§å½T¹ê¨Ï¥Î16340¥R¹q¾Y¹q¦ÀµLªk¤Á´«¨â¬q«G«×¡A¦ý¬O«á­±°µªº³£¥i¥H¤F¡C

§Ú¦Û¤v¤]¦³¤@¤äLenslight»PStrider¦X§@ªºªê´³¯¾Ügµ©¡C
§À«ö´N­n¬Ý­Ó¤H³ß¦n¤F¡A§Ú¿ïEDC¬Oµ´¹ï¤£¶R¤£¯à­Ë¥ßªº¤p«¬¤â¹qµ©¡C

juplin µoªí©ó 2013-1-5 23:27
¤£¯à¦P·N±z§ó¦h°Õ¡I
§@¬°edc
À³¸Ó­n¿ï¯à­Ë¥ßªº
§@¬°edc
À³¸Ó­n¿ï¯à­Ë¥ßªº
fatcat2600 µoªí©ó 2013-1-11 19:34
§À»\¬O§_¥i¥H­Ë¥ß­n¬Ý­Ó¤Hªº»Ý¨D...

§Ú±`¥b©]°_§É¬dªùµ¡
¹qµ©¦³­Ë¥ß¥\¯à«D±`¤è«K