ªð¦^¦Cªí ¦^´_ µo©«

A2¿N¤F?

A2¿N¤F?

¤µ¤Ñ¤£¤p¤ß¿N¤FA2!¸Ü»¡©î¤UA2¿OÀY©Mµ©¨­«O¾i®É!¤@®É¤£¹î!¿OÀY¤º³¡Á³¯¾¤Wªº¾T´í!±¼¤Jµ©¨­«e¤èªº¹q·¥¤W!¨Sª`·N¨ì!Âà¤F§À»\¶}Ãö!´d¼@´Nµo¥Í¤F!.....¬ðµM»D¨ì¿NµJªº¨ý¹D!µ©¤l²£¥Í¤õªá! ¾a! ´N³o¼Ëµ©¨­¤ºªº¹q¸ôµu¸ô¤F!µ©¤l¹q¸ô¿N¤F!¨SªkÂI«G¥D¿O!¥u¯àÂI«GLED°Æ¿O!´N³o¼ËA2³Q·dÃa¤F!
.......°²­±ÃM¤h­n¥hºûÅ@¥@¬É¥¿¸q©M¥­!.......?
½T©w¹q¸ô[¤U½Ò]¤F¶Ü?
¦pªG¬O´N°e¦^¥h§a¡I§Ú¤]´¿°e¦^ºû­×¹L¡A¦pªG§A¬O¦Ñªº¥|¤è«¬±í¨­ªº¸Ü¡AÁÙ¥i¥Hª½±µ¤É¯Å¦¨·sªº¹q¸ô¡I
¸Ë³Æ¨Ï¥ÎªÌ
½T©w¹q¸ô[¤U½Ò]¤F¶Ü?
¦pªG¬O´N°e¦^¥h§a¡I§Ú¤]´¿°e¦^ºû­×¹L¡A¦pªG§A¬O¦Ñªº¥|¤è«¬±í¨­ªº¸Ü¡AÁÙ¥i¥Hª½±µ¤É¯Å¦¨·sªº¹q¸ô¡I
GreenRock µoªí©ó 2012-11-5 21:21
³o°¦A2¦³§ï¸Ë¹L!®£©È¤w¥¢¥h­ì¼t«O©T±ø¥ó¤F?¥u¦n¤U½Ò¦Û¤v¶R³æ¤F !
¤£¥Î¾á¤ß°Õ!
¦pªG¬O³Ç¹qªº³f´N°e¦^³Ç¹q¡A¦pªG¬O°U¤H°ê¥~¶Rªº´N¼g«H¥h­nRMA½X¡AµM«á±H¦^¥h¡C
½Ð°Ñ¦Ò³o¸Ì http://www.surefire.com/refunds_returns
4# Tsai

¤À¨É±zªºÀ°§U¡A¦P®É¡A¹w¯¬chen¥SªºA2¾¨¦­«ì´_¥¿±`¡C
³ßÅw¯«¤õ(SUREFIRE)¡A¸I¥©·S¤õ¡A¦]¦¹µÛ¤õ¡C
----«O¦u¬£ªºµo¨¥^_^
¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¬xµN¤b ©ó 2012-11-6 09:40 ½s¿è
³o°¦A2¦³§ï¸Ë¹L!®£©È¤w¥¢¥h­ì¼t«O©T±ø¥ó¤F?¥u¦n¤U½Ò¦Û¤v¶R³æ¤F !
chen µoªí©ó 2012-11-5 21:30
§ï¸Ë¹L !!!

À³¸Ó¥u¬O§ó´«LEDªº²¢²¢°é ©Î¬O´«¤W¥Õ¿K¿Oªw§a !!

³o¼Ë³£¤£ºâ¬O§ï¸Ë§r !
¤p§Ì¬O³ßÅw®³¿O¤õ¿N¤M¤lªºµN¤b°Õ !
§ï¸Ë¹L !!!

À³¸Ó¥u¬O§ó´«LEDªº²¢²¢°é ©Î¬O´«¤W¥Õ¿K¿Oªw§a !!

³o¼Ë³£¤£ºâ¬O§ï¸Ë§r !
¬xµN¤b µoªí©ó 2012-11-6 09:39
§Úªº2005¦~¥Í²£³o§åªºA2!¦]¬°µ©¨­«eªºÁ³¯¾¤ñ¸ûªø¨Ç!ùØ­±ªº¥¿·¥±µÄ²ÂI!±µÄ²¤£¨ì²{¦bSF¥Í²£ªºMA02ªº¤U¤è¦³4­Ó¶ê¤Õªº¥¿·¥ª÷ÄÝ´U!©Ò¥H¦³¥Î¬â¯È¿iµu¨Ç¹L!³oÀ³¸ÓÄݤH¬°«D­ì¼t§ï¸Ë!§Ú·QÀ³¸Ó¤w¸g¤£¦bSFªº«O­×±ø¥ó½d³ò¤º¤F!
¤p§Ì¥~¦æ¡A¦³ÂI¤£À´¡C
¦pªG¬O¥¿±`¨Ï¥Î¦Ó¿Oªw¿N·´¡A´«·s¿Oªw¤]¥i¥Hºâ¦b«O©T¶Ü¡H
¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ chen ©ó 2012-11-23 15:34 ½s¿è
¤p§Ì¥~¦æ¡A¦³ÂI¤£À´¡C
¦pªG¬O¥¿±`¨Ï¥Î¦Ó¿Oªw¿N·´¡A´«·s¿Oªw¤]¥i¥Hºâ¦b«O©T¶Ü¡H
¤p¼g µoªí©ó 2012-11-22 11:39
THE SUREFIRE NO-HASSLE WARRANTY
Lamps will burn out, batteries will be used up, and switches may eventually wear out.
Almost everything else is covered by the warranty sections below.

ILLUMINATION TOOLS, EDGED WEAPONS, AND PEN WARRANTY
SureFire warrants our illumination tools, edged weapons, and pen products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, including any LEDs housed within, for the lifetime of the original owner. We will repair, replace, or refund your original purchase price of these products, at our discretion, if it is determined by us to be defective. Electronics, chargers, and rechargeable batteries are covered for a period of two years with proof of purchase. Normal wear and tear-including lamps burning out, head bands and head pads wearing out, batteries draining, ink cartridges running out, and switches wearing out-is not covered, nor is damage resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, battery damage, use of other than SureFire-brand batteries or accessories, or altering these products from their original state. Parts and accessories for illumination tools are not covered by this warranty.

SUPPRESSOR WARRANTY
SureFire warrants our suppressor products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the lifetime of the original owner. We will repair, replace, or refund your original purchase price of these products, at our discretion, if it is determined by us to be defective. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, damage to the suppressor resulting in whole or in part from criminal or negligent use, improper or careless handling, modifications or alterations, unauthorized repairs, defective, improperly loaded, non-standard, non-SAAMI/NATO specification ammunition, abuse, misuse, or neglect. SureFire will also not cover damage incurred from firearms with barrels that are 10" or shorter. Unwarranted repairs to the suppressor, including but not limited to core rebuilds, made necessary by any of these factors will be invoiced to the owner who will be given the right to approve such work before it commences. Any BSDs or BFAs that are due to live fired rounds are not covered by this warranty and cannot be repaired. SureFire assumes no responsibility whatsoever and will honor no claims for damages, regardless of nature, for physical injury or property damage resulting from careless and/or irresponsible handling, adjustments to the suppressor, or neglect, or abuse.

HIGH-CAPACITY MAGAZINE WARRANTY
SureFire, LLC warrants our high-capacity magazine products to be free from defect in workmanship and materials. We will repair, replace, or refund your original purchase price of this product, at our discretion, if it is determined by us to be defective. Normal wear and tear is not covered, nor is damage resulting from abuse, neglect or altering this product from its original state.

EARPROR BY SUREFIRER WARRANTY
SureFire warrants our EarPro products to be free from defect in workmanship and materials for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase. At our discretion, we will repair, replace, or refund your original purchase price of this product if it is determined, by us, to be defective. Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or altering this product from its original state is not covered.

DISCLAIMERS
THE ABOVE WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE, AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, SHALL BE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE. SUREFIRE DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT MALFUNCTIONS, PHYSICAL INJURIES, OR PROPERTY DAMAGES THAT RESULT IN WHOLE, OR IN PART, FROM THE CRIMINAL, NEGLIGENT, OR IMPROPER USE OF THE PRODUCT, OR FROM MODIFICATIONS OR ALTERATIONS THERETO. IN NO EVENT SHALL SUREFIRE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RELATING TO THE PURCHASE, USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY SUREFIRE PRODUCT.

WARRANTY CLAIMS WARRANTY CLAIMS
For problems with a SureFire product, or to return a product for repair, replacement or refund, please click here for full information and instructions.                                                                                                                                                                             .                                                                                                                                       SUREFIREµLª§Ä³ªº«O­×
¿O¿NÃa¡A¹q¦À¨Ï¥Î¡A¶}Ãö¥i¯à³Ì²×·|¥¢®Ä¡C
´X¥G¤@¤Á¥]¬A¥H¤U³¡¤Àªº«O­×¡C

·Ó©ú¤u¨ã¡A¾W§QªZ¾¹¡APEN¾á«O
¯«¤õ«OÃҧڭ̪º·Ó©ú¤u¨ã¡A¤@¬`ªZ¾¹¡Aµ§Ãþ²£«~¦b¤uÃÀ©M§÷®Æ¤Wªº¯Ê³´¬O§K¶Oªº¡A¥]¬ALEDªº«Ê¸Ë¤º¡A­ì¥D¤Hªº¥Í©R¶g´Á¡C§Ú­Ì·|­×²z¡A§ó´«©Î°hÁÙ±z­ì¨ÓÁʶR³o¨Ç²£«~ªº»ù®æ¡A¦b§Ú­Ìªº§PÂ_¡A¦pªG¥¦¬O¥Ñ¦³¯Ê³´ªº¡C¹q¤l²£«~¡A¥R¹q¾¹©M¥R¹q¹q¦À¥]¬A¤@­Ó¬°´Á¨â¦~ªºÁʶRÃÒ©ú¡C¥¿±`¿i·l©M¼¹µõ¡A¥]¬A¿O¿U¿N¡AÀY±a©MÀY¹Ô¿i·l¡A±Æ¤ô¹q¦À¡A¾¥²°¥Î§¹¤F¡A¨Ã¤Á´«¬ï¤F¤£¬O»\ªº¡A¤]¤£¬O»~¥Î¡AÀݥΡA²¨©¿¡A¹q¦À·lÃa³y¦¨ªº·l®`¡A¨Ï¥Î¥H¥~¯«¤õ«~µPªº¹q¦À©Î°t¥ó¡A©Î§ïÅܳo¨Ç²£«~±q­ì¨Óªºª¬ºA¡C¹s¥ó©M°t¥óªº·Ó©ú¤u¨ã¡A¤£ÄÝ©ó«O­×¤§¦C¡C

SUPPRESSOR¾á«O
¯«¤õ»{ªÑÅvÃÒ§í¨î²£«~µL¯Ê³´ªº¤uÃÀ©M§÷®Æªº¹Ø©R­ì¨Óªº¥D¤H¡C§Ú­Ì·|­×²z¡A§ó´«©Î°hÁÙ±z­ì¨ÓÁʶR³o¨Ç²£«~ªº»ù®æ¡A¦b§Ú­Ìªº§PÂ_¡A¦pªG¥¦¬O¥Ñ¦³¯Ê³´ªº¡C¦¹«O­×¤£¥]¬A¥¿±`¿i·l¡A·lÃa³y¦¨ªº¥þ³¡©Î³¡¤Àªº§í¨î¥Ç¸o©Î¹L¥¢¨Ï¥Î¡A¤£·í©Î¤£¤p¤ßªº³B²z¡A­×§ï©ÎÅܧó¡A¥¼¸g±ÂÅvªººû­×¡A¯Ê³´¡A¸Ë¤J¤£¥¿½T¡A¤£³W½d¡A¤£SAAMI /¥_¬ù¼uÃijW®æ¡AÀݥΡA»~¥Î©Î²¨©¿¡C¯«¤õ¤]±N¤£¥]¬A±í¡A10¡§©ÎªÌ§óµuªººj¤ä³y¦¨ªº·l¥¢¡C¶Ãºû­×ªº§í¨î¡A¥]¬A¦ý¤£­­©ó®Ö¤ß­««Ø¡A³o¨Ç¦]¯À±Nµo²¼ªº©Ò¦³ªÌ±N³Q½á¤©¨ì§å­ã³o¨Ç¤u§@¤§«e¡A¥¦¶}©lªºÅv§Q¡C¥ô¦óBSD¨t²Î©Î°]¦æ§½¡A¥Ñ©ó¥Í¬¡¿U®ð½ü¤£¯A¤Î¥»«O­×©MµLªk­×´_ªº¡C¯«¤õ°²³]·§µL¥ô¦ó³d¥ô¡A¨Ã·|§I²{µL¯Á½ßªº·l®`¡AµL½×¨äºØÃþ¡A¬°ª«²z³B²zªº²Ê¤ß©M/©Î¤£­t³d¥ôªº¡A½Õ¾ãªº§í¨î¡A©Î²¨©¿¡A©ÎÀݥγy¦¨ªº¤H¨­¶Ë®`©Î°]²£·l¥¢¡C

°ª®e¶q¼u§Xªº«OÃÒ
¯«¤õ¡ALLC­È±o§Ú­Ìªº°ª®e¶q¼u§Xªº²£«~¦b°µ¤u©M¥Î®Æªº¯Ê³´¡C¡A§Ú­Ì·|­×²z¡A§ó´«©Î°hÁÙ­ìÁʶR³o´Ú²£«~ªº»ù®æ¡A¦b§Ú­Ìªº§PÂ_¡A¦pªG¥¦¬O¥Ñ¦³¯Ê³´ªº¡C¥¿±`ªº¿i·l©M¼¹µõ¤£¬O»\ªº¡A¤]¤£¬O³y¦¨ªº·l®`¡AÀݥΡA²¨©¿©Î§ïÅܨä­ì©lª¬ºAªº²£«~¡C

EARPRO SUREFIRERRªº¾á«O
¯«¤õ­È±o§Ú­ÌEarPro²£«~¬O±q°µ¤u©M¥Î®Æªº¯Ê³´¡A±qÁʶR¤§¤é°_¡A¬°´Á90¤Ñªº§K¶O¡C§Ú­Ìªº§PÂ_¡A§Ú­Ì±N§K¶Oºû­×¡A§ó´«©Î°hÁÙ­ìÁʶR³o´Ú²£«~ªº»ù®æ¦pªG½T©w¡A§Ú­Ì¬O¦³¯Ê³´ªº¡C±q¨Ï¥Î¤£·í³y¦¨ªº·lÃa¡AÀݥΡA²¨©¿¡A©Î§ïÅܨä­ì©lª¬ºAªº²£«~¤£¬O»\ªº¡C

§K³dÁn©ú
¡A¤W­z«OÃÒ¬O±Æ¥L©Êªº¡A¦b¾A¥Îªk«ß¤¹³\ªº½d³ò¤º¡AÀ³¨ú¥N©Ò¦³¨ä¥Lªº«OÃÒ¡A©ú¥Ü©Î·t¥Üªº«OÃÒ¡A¥]¬A¦ý¤£­­©ó¾A¾P©Ê©Î¯S©w¥Î³~©Î¥Øªºªº¥ô¦ó¾á«O¡CSUREFIRE²£«~¬G»Ù¡A¨­Åé¶Ë®`©Î°]²£·l¥¢¡A©Ò±oªº¥þ³¡©Î³¡¤À¡A±q¦D¨Æ¡A²¨©¿©Î¤£·í¨Ï¥Î¥»²£«~¡A©Î­×§ï©ÎÅܧó»P¤§¤£©Ó¾á¥ô¦ó¤Î©Ò¦³³d¥ô¡C¦b¥ô¦ó±¡ªp¤U¡ASUREFIRE©Ó¾á¥ô¦óªþ±aªº¡A¯S®íªº¡A©Î¶¡±µªº·l®`¦³ÃöªºÁʶR¡A¨Ï¥Î©Î°õ¦æ¥ô¦óSUREFIRE²£«~¡C

«O­×¯Á½ß «O­×¯Á½ß
»P¯«¤õ²£«~ªº°ÝÃD¡A©ÎªÌªð¦^ªº²£«~¶i¦æ­×²z¡A§ó´«©Î°h´Úªº©Ò¦³«H®§©M»¡©ú¡A½ÐÂIÀ»³o¸Ì¡C
¤F¸Ñ¡C
ÁÂÁ¼ö¤ßªº¦^µª¡C
ªð¦^¦Cªí ¦^´_ µo©«