ªð¦^¦Cªí ¦^´_ µo©«

25¦~¤~»Ý­n¿iªº¼p¤M¡I

25¦~¤~»Ý­n¿iªº¼p¤M¡I

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ james81510 ©ó 2015-5-23 03:38 ½s¿è

ªk°ê¥X«~,²×¨­«O©T¡I

ªk°êªº»s³y°Ó¡A¤]¬O¸Ó°ê°ß¤@ªºÀô«OÀ\¨ã»s³y°Ó»PISO 9001»{ÃÒ¡C¥þ­ð¤M¨Ï±o¥¦°ò¥»¤W±j¤jªº¤M¡C¹p®gºÒ¤ÆÜgªí­±­@¥Î«×¤ñ¼Ð·Ç¿ûªø300­¿ªº®É¶¡¡A¤ñ³³²¡ªø5­¿¡A®Ú¾Ú²Ä¤T¤è´ú¸Õ¡C¤@¯ë¨Ó»¡»¡¡A´¶³q¥Î¤á¥u»Ý­n¨C25¦~¿i§Q¥¦¡Cªá¤F¤­¦~ªº¬ã¨s©M¶}µo¡AEvercut¬O¬I¥[¨ì¿û¸­¤ùªº°Ï¬q¤@ºØ­²©R©Êªº§Þ³N¡C³oºØµL»P­Û¤ñªº§Þ³N¹ê¤O¡A¨ä¤¤¯A¤ÎºÒ¤ÆÜg¿E¥ú²k±µ¡A³Ð³y¤F¥X¦âªº¤O¶q©M¬X¶´©Êªº¤M¤ù¡C

EVERCUT PAIRING KNIFE: Evercut line by TB Groupe, one of France's established knife makers and also the only eco-friendly cutlery maker in that country with ISO 9001 accreditation. A full tang blade makes it a substantially strong knife. The laser-bonded titanium-carbide surface lasts 300 times longer than standard steel and 5 times longer than ceramic, according to third-party testing. In layman's terms, that means the average user should only need to sharpen it once every 25 years. he fruit of five years' research and development, Evercut is a revolutionary technology applied to the segments of the steel blade. This unrivalled technical prowess, which involves titanium carbide laser bonding, creates blades of exceptional strength and flexibility. Coupled with extremely high machining pressure, this revolutionary process makes the TB Evercut blades the best and finest on earth. The angles of the facets provide a natural and intuitive grip, facilitating manipulation of the blade and transforming every movement into a precise cutting gesture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fcfpp1-Wcw
Screen Shot 2015-05-23 at ¤W¤È3.27.05.png

µû¤À¦¸¼Æ

¥xÆW¤H¦b¦L«×
1# james81510
³o¤ä§Ú¤]¦³¦bºô¤W¬Ý¹L¡A³o¼Ë¤U¥h¡A§Ú·Q¥¼¨Ó¤M¥i¯à·|©M¾÷±ñ¿ö¤@¼Ë¡AÅܦ¨¤uÃÀ¤F¡A¹q¤l¿ö·Ç¤@¦Ê­¿¡AÁÙ¦³½Ã¬P¸û®É¡A¦³¿ú¤H¤~¶R¾÷±ñ¿ö¡A¾÷±ñ¿ö¤@¤G¤Ñ¤£¸ü´N°±¡A¯uªº³Â·Ð¡A¤M¤]¬O¶R¤@¤ä²×¨­¤£¥Î´«¤F
0.01¬y©ú´N°÷¥Î¤F¡A§C¬y©ú¿O¯]¦n¥i·R
·Q¨ì§Ó§Ó¶¯¯u¹ê®³ªº"¤£Åܤb"¡A¤M¤l¥Ã»·¤£·|¶w±¼
2# trekvrx200tw
¤M¤]¬O¶R¤@¤ä²×¨­¤£¥Î´«¤F
»Ý­nªº©l²×¥u¦³¤@¤ä
·Q­nªº¥i¯à¬O¤@®M  
´¶³q¤M¡A¤Á·l¤â
¥Î¦¹¤M¡A¤ÁÂ_¤â
¤£¦X¤£¤p¤ßªº§Ú

µû¤À¦¸¼Æ

4# peter_cheng001

¶R­Ó4°¦

¥Î100¦~
¥xÆW¤H¦b¦L«×
2# trekvrx200tw

¦³¥i¯à,¦ý¬O³o§â¤Mªº©w»ù¦b400~500¬ü¤¸¤§¶¡

§Ú·Q¥i¯à­nµ¥¦n¤[¡I
¥xÆW¤H¦b¦L«×

³o§â¤£¥Î¿i

µû¤À¦¸¼Æ

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ William ©ó 2015-5-23 12:35 ½s¿è

¦pªG¯u¬O25¦~¿i¤@¦¸¡A¨º§Ú¥i¯à·|§Ñ¤F«ç»ò¿i¤M¡A¦Ó¥B¨ºµw«×À³¸Ó¤]«ÜÃø¿i¡A©Ò¥HÀ³¸Ó¤]¤£·|¬O¦Û¤v¿i§a¡C
¤£¹L¤M¾W¥iºÙ¦h¤[¡AÁÙ¬O­n¬Ý¬O®³¨Ó¤Á¤°»ò§a¡A¬Ý¥¦ªº¤¶²Ð¤¤¡A¬O¤Á¥Í³½¤ù©Î¬OĨۣµ¥½­µæ¡A³oÃþªº­¹§÷¡A¥»¨­´N¤£¤Ó¶Ë¤M¾W......§ÚÁÙ¬O¤@¯ëµæ¤M¥ý¥Î§a¡C
http://i.imgur.com/vn9lIkD.jpg
³o§â¤£¥Î¿i
Heatex µoªí©ó 2015-5-23 12:26
ÁöµM¤£¥Î¿i¡A¨M°«®É¨S¹q©Î¯à¶qªº¸Ü´NêɤF...
§Ú­n¦¨¬°¹qµ©¤ý¡I
ªð¦^¦Cªí ¦^´_ µo©«