®ø¨¾¤â®M

¯S¼g

´¤«ù

ªÅ®ð©I§l¾¹­±¸n

¶³±è¨®¹q¸£¤¤±±¥x

®ø¨¾±M¥Î¤â¹qµ©­C!{:1_224:} ¦nÆg³á!{:1_222:}

http://www.surefire.com/G2D-FYL

G2D-FYL

The G2D Fire Rescue is a compact variable-output flashlight developed for firefighters, paramedics, and other first-responders. It features a body made of tough, corrosion-proof Nitrolon® polymer and a hard-anodized aluminum bezel and tailcap switch. It uses a virtually indestructible power-regulated LED and precision micro-textured reflector to produce a consistently smooth beam. The G2D-FYL's pushbutton tailcap click switch lets you activate the flashlight and select three output levels: press or click for a 15-lumen low beam for close work, preserving your night vision, navigating in the dark, or when you need extended runtime; release or click off and press or click again for a 60-lumen extended-runtime medium beam for general use; release or click off and press or click again for a 115-lumen high beam¡Xnearly six times the light of a big two-D-cell flashlight. It includes a diffuser kit providing three beam options¡Xnarrow for search and rescue, wider for area illumination and close work. MIL-STD-810 rated, which includes testing safe in most explosive atmospheres. Its fluorescent yellow color and included reflective body stickers make the G2D-FYL Fire Rescue easy to find in dark or smoky conditions.

G2D-FYL

³o¤äG2D®ø¨¾±Ï´©±M¥Î¤â¹qµ©¬O¤@¤ä±M¬°®ø¨¾¤H­û¡BÂåÅ@¤H­û¡B²Ä¤@½u±Ï´©ªÌ¬ãµoªº¤â¹qµ©¡B¤p¥©µ²¹ê¡B¦h¬q«G«×½Õ¾ã¡C¥¦ªº¯S¦â¬O±Ä¥Î¨¾»G»kªºNitrolonR»E¦Xª«§÷½è»Pµw¶§¹qÁá¾T»s°í©Tµ©¨­»P§À»\¶}Ãö¡C¥¦±Ä¥Î°í©T­@¥Î¡B¥\²v¥i½Õ¸`ªºLED¡A¨Ãµ²¦Xºë±Kªº·L²Ó¤Ï¥ú¤ù§ë®g¥X¶°¤¤¥B¥­Ã­ªº¥ú§ô¡CG2D¦b§À»\³]­p¦¨«öÀ£¦¡«ö¶s¡A¨ã¦³¤T¬q«G«×½Õ¾ã¡AÅý§A¥i¥H¤è«K½Õ±±¤â¹qµ©ªº«G«×¡C²Ä¤@¦¸«öÀ£¬°15¬y©úªº§C¥ú¼Ò¦¡~¥i¥Î¦b¤u§@µ²§ô¤§«áºû«ù§Aªº©]¶¡µø½u¡B©]¶¡¾É¯è©ÎªÌ§A»Ý­n©µªø¨Ï¥Î®É¶¡®É¨Ï¥Î¡A¦A«ö¤@¦¸¶}Ãö¥iÂà´«¨ì60¬y©ú¤¤«G¼Ò¦¡¥i¨Ñ¤@¯ë¥Î³~¨Ï¥Î¡A¦A¤@¦¸«öÀ£«h¤Á´«¨ì115¬y©úªº°ª«G¼Ò¦¡¡A´X¥G¦³2­ÓD¸¹¹q¦À¤â¹qµ©ªº6­¿«G¤F¡C°t¥ó¥]§t´²¥ú¤ù®M¥ó¡A¦@¦³3ºØ¥ú§ô¡G¶°¤¤ªº¥ú§ô¥Î¨Ó·j´M»P±Ï´©¡B¼eªº«h¥Î¨Ó°µ°Ï°ì·Ó©ú¤Î¤u§@ªº¦¬§À¡A²Å¦XMIL-STD-810³W®æªº¨¾Ãz©Ê´ú¸Õ¯à¦b¤j³¡¤ÀªºÃz¬µ©Ê®ðÅ餤¥þ¨­¦Ó°h¡C¦]¬°µ©¨­¬°¿Ã¥ú¶À¥B¶K¦³¤Ï¥ú¼ÐÅÒ¡AÅý§A¥i¥H¦b¶Â·t©Î·ÏÃúÄjº©ªº³õ¦X³£¯à»´©ö§ä¨ì¥¦¡C

http://www.shoudian.com/thread-138071-1-1.html

¬ÛÃö°Q½×

国际惯¨Ò ¨F发
¿Ã¥ú¦âªº®ø¨¾ª©¡A¯uº}«G¡I
§Ú²q¾ã­Ó®ø¨¾§½¡A±zªº·Ó©ú¸Ë³Æ¬O³Ì¥ý¶iªº¤F¡A¦ô­p§½ªø³£²´¬õ¡I
¿Ã¥ú¦âªº®ø¨¾ª©¡A¯uº}«G¡I
UFO-123 µoªí©ó 2011-1-11 00:28
§O¤H¶R³o¤äªº¤]¨S³o»ò¦h®ø¨¾¨®©M¾¹§÷¥i¥H¦X¼v....
¿Ã¥ú¦âªº®ø¨¾ª©¡A¯uº}«G¡I
UFO-123 µoªí©ó 2011-1-11 00:28
¦]¸Ó¬O¥þ¥x®ø¨¾¤H­û¤¤
¨ª¤l¥Sªº­Ó¤H·Ó©ú³]³Æ¬O³Ì¥ý¶iªº
³o¼Ë¤~¯à°µ¦n¦Û§Ú«OÅ@
À°§U»Ý­nÀ°¦£ªº¥Á²³
§ÚÁÙ¦b·Q¡A³o¤@°¦¯P¿V¤j¤jÀ³¸Ó·|¤J¤â§a¡A°Ê§@¯u§Ö¡A¤w¸g¶}½c°Õ¡C®¥³ß³á¡C
U2 PORCUPINE
M3CB
E1B
¦n¿O°t­^¶¯°Ú¡A¨ª¤l¥S¡I