ªð¦^¦Cªí ¦^´_ µo©«

¤M¨ã«O¾iªº¶h«~¡GMD LABS XF7

¤M¨ã«O¾iªº¶h«~¡GMD LABS XF7

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ GreenRock ©ó 2012-6-13 23:50 ½s¿è

¡@¡@±`¦³¤H°Ý§Ú­n¥Î¤°»òªo¨Ó«O¾i¤M¨ã¡H³o¬O­Ó«ÜÃøªº°ÝÃD¡A¦]¬°¨C­Ó¤Hªºª¬ªp¤£¦P¡A¦³¨Ç¤Hªº¤M¤l¬O°^°_¨ÓÆ[½àªº¡F¦³¨Ç¤Hªº¤M¤l¬OÁÙ­n¥Î¨Ó³B¸Ì­¹§÷¡F¦³¨Ç¤Hªº¤M¤l¬O­n¦b®ü¸Ì¨Ï¥Îªº¡F¦³¨Ç¤H¬O­nµ¹§é¤M¼í·Æªº......¡C¦U­Ó¶D¨D¤£¦P¡A²zÀ³­n¦³¤£¦Pªºªo¡A¨ÓÀ³¥I¼í·Æ¡A¨¾ùסAµL¬rµ¥µ¥»Ý¨D¡A¦ý¯uªº¦³³oºØªo¶Ü¡H

¡@¡@·íµM¦³¡I§Ú±`»¡¾Ôª§¬O¬ì§Þ³Ì¤jªº¶i¨B­n¥ó¡C¬°¤F­n¦b¾Ô½à¤WªººjªK«O¾i¡A¦³³\¦h¤uµ{®v¢Î¬ãµo¤H­û¬°¤F¾Ô³õªº¦hÅÜÀô¹Ò¢ÎÄY­V»Ý­n¦Óµo®i¥Xºj¤§«OÅ@ªo¡A¦Ó¨ä¤¤§Ú³Ì·R¥Îªº«K¬O2003¦~µo©úªº¡GMD LABS XF7

¡@¡@Ãö©ó¥¦ªº¤¶²Ð¡A¥i¬Ý¥H¤Uªº­ì¼t¤å«Å¡G

MD LABS XF-7 WEAPONS LUBRICANT, P/N 1018

MD Labs XF-7 is a truly waterproof grease with extraordinary powers of lubrication and corrosion inhibition. XF-7 was formulated especially for use on modern automatic and semiautomaticweapons in adverse conditions of high temperature, fresh and salt water immersion and high cyclic rates.

XF7 was specifically formulated to meet the requirements of marine and desert environments on today's battlefield, as is currently being evaluated by elements of the US Army, US Navy, US Marine Corps and other NATO forces for adoption as a standard small arms lubricant.

XF-7 provides continuous protection up to 500 degrees F, with short term protection up to 600
degrees F and continuous protection from immersion in fresh and salt water. XF-7 will even workin boiling fresh or salt water.

XF-7 will not run, drip or melt, even when heated. Long after conventional hydrocarbon oils or
grease have melted and boiled off, MD labs XF-7 is still right where you put it, lubricating and
protecting your weapon from corrosion.

MD Labs XF-7 has been undergoing exhaustive field trials in Iraq, Afghanistan, Arizona and in the Arctic since January 2003. All trials have met with overwhelming success. XF-7 works in the widest range of temperatures and climates of any weapons grade lubricant currently available. In fact we at Smith Enterprise, Inc (SEI) believe so strongly in this product that our warranty for weapons assembled by our factory, for either retail or official End Users, will only be honored if the customer can demonstrate that the weapon has been routinely serviced with XF-7 lubricant.

Yes, XF-7 is that good!
XF-7 has been used with total success in M4/16s, M249, M240 and M2HB weapons to include all military handguns and foreign military weapons.

XF-7 contains no Teflon, so no hydrofluoric acid is created if the products burn off, as happens
with conventional PTFE/Teflon (i.e. CLP, TW25B, etc.) lubricants. Additionally, it cannot be
overstated that XF-7 will not evolve (generate) any cyanogens, caustics or acids as combustion
by-products, unlike the aforementioned PTFE/Teflon products. More over, XF-7 does not
generate toxic ammonia gasses or other caustic gasses under fire.

XF-7 is clear/amber, nonstaining (clothing friendly!), nontoxic, and O-ring friendly.

XF-7 will not attack rubber or polymers. XF-7 will not damage common firearms finishes or other metal finishes. XF-7 speeds gun cleaning because it won't char or carbonize on metal surfaces. In fact, most powder fouling wipe right off. It should also be stressed that PTFE/Teflon based lubricants and solvents create highly aggressive acid compounds which attack chrome-lined barrels, leading to a very much curtailed service life. Hydrogen embrittlement is also very common with these type cleaners and lubricants but does not occur when using XF-7. Use of the M11LR (AA11) in barrels not specifically chambered for this particular loading will exacerbate this corrosion stress phenomenon if PTFE/Teflon based cleaners and solvents are used. This accelerated deterioration of the chrome lining in 7.62mm NATO chambered weapons firing M118LR ammunition does not occur when XF-7 is employed.

Of special note for troop units in Iraq and Afghanistan is the problem of shortened service life of a weapon as a result of the abrasive slurry caused by using conventional hydrocarbon
oils/PTFE/Teflon based compounds. Simply put, these compounds attract foreign objects and
contaminants creating this abrasive slurry and this slurry then turns into a hard abrasive crust as the oils cook off, leaving carbonized grit welded to the weapon.Such is not the case with XF-7 merely because it does not attract foreign objects and does not
cook off.

In sum, the advantages of XF-7 relative to all other lubricants are as follows:
• XF-7 does not attract foreign object -- thus no abrasive slurry is created.
• XF-7 does not cause an accelerated wear of weapons components.
• XF-7 will not attack the chrome bore of the M-14 and other weapons.
• XF-7 will not cause hydrogen embrittlement.
• XF-7 will make cleaning a much easier task.
• XF will not create cyanogens or ammonia gasses under fire.
• XF-7 has far greater heat resistance.
• XF-7 makes cleaning the weapon a much quicker and simpler task.
Smith Enterprise, Inc. is proud to be the exclusive military distributor for MD Labs products. USG supply and acquisition personnel should contact SEI directly for special US Government only pricing.

¡@¡@²³æªº¨Ó»¡¡A¥¦­Ý¨ã¤F«OÅ@¡A¨¾ùסA¼í·Æ¡AµL¬r¡A¤£·|·¸¬y¡A¤u§@·Å«×¼s¡A¤£¶ËOÀô¡A¶î¤W«á¥á¤JµNªmªº®ü¤ô¤¤¨Ì«O«ù®Ä¯à¡I¤]¦]¬°¤£¶ËOÀô¡A©Ò¥H§Ú¤]¥Î¥¦¨Ó¼í·Æ¤â¹qµ©ªºÁ³¤ú¡C­Y­n»¡¯ÊÂI¡A¨º«K¥u¦³¦]¬°¥¦¬O»Iª¬¡A©Ò¥HµLªk¹³²GºAªºªoª½±µº¯¤J¡A©Ò¥H¹³§é¤M¶b©Óªº¼í·Æ«K¥²¶·©î¸Ñ«á¶î¤W¤~¦æ¡C¦ý¬Û«H§Ú¡A¥¦­È±o§A³o»ò°µ¡A¦]¬°¤£¦ý¼í·Æ¢Î¨¾ù׮ĪGªø¡A¦Ó¥B¤]¤£·|¹³²GºAªº¼í·Æªo¤@¼Ë®e©öªgÂH¤ò®h©Îż¦Ã¡C­Y¬Oªø´Á¤£¥Î­n°^°_¨Óªº¤M¤l¡A¥u»Ý±N¾ã­Ó¤M­±¤Î¨ä¥Lª÷Äݳ¡¤À¹Ï¤WÁ¡Á¡ªº¤@¼h¡A¼Æ¦~«á¨Ì§¹¾ã¡I

¡@¡@§Ú±q¥¦¬ãµo¥X¨Ó«á´N¥Î¨ì²{¦b¡A«D±`´±±¾«OÃÒ±ÀÂË¡I

µû¤À¦¸¼Æ

¸Ë³Æ¨Ï¥ÎªÌ
§Ú¾Çªø¦³°e§Ú¤@¤ä³o­Ó¡A¥L¤]±j¤O±ÀÂË!
MD LABS XF-7 WEAPONS LUBRICANT

½Ð°Ý³o¼ËªºªF¦è¥x¥_­þ¸Ì¦³½æªü??
·R¿O¤]·R¤M~¤M¿O¥»¤@®a
¹ï°Ú!¹ï°Ú!¥h­þ¶R©O?ÁÙ¦³¦h¤Ö¿ú©O?
¬Ý§¹«C¥Û¤jªº¤¶²Ð¸ò±ÀÂË
¦n·Q¬Ý¤@¤UÃf¤s¯u­±¥Ø³á
¦³¤H¯à°^Äm¤@¤U·Ó¤ù¶Ü?
¬n©f¬O¤]!